Explore And Learn | Experience, Foresight, Execution
The Mercator Group’s team members have been integral players in the business process improvement discipline since its inception in the early 1990‘s, and have gained considerable experience. One of The Mercator Group’s founders was a key contributor to the development of a comprehensive BPI methodology for a “Big Six” firm, that was recognized by Gartner as the best in the industry. Below is a list of past achievements through the agency of The Mercator Group.
- Assisted a government client re-engineer a core business process to reduce cycle time from 120 to 30 days.
- Developed an enterprise-wide strategy and implementation plan for completely transforming a client’s core business processes.
- Assisted a client in the modernization of their supply chain.
- Established a Business Process Management Center of Excellence that resulted in a client receiving the Gartner inaugural award for BPM Excellence.
- Re-engineered a client’s I.T. delivery environment to incorporate and leverage a BPMS/SOA environment, and assisted the client in selecting a suite of IT tools to support the new environment.
- Authored the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) initial Enterprise Architecture Framework.
- Help develop the business process based requirements for DHS’ shared-services environment.
- Consulted with several Government Agencies on the implementation of their process improvement programs and selection of BPMS solutions.
- The Mercator Group is currently implementing the migration of the core processes of a $60 billion government entity onto the business process and IT environment of another Government entity.